Sanskar College of Engineering & Technology
About the Department
Masters in Business Administration Management(MBA) is two years full time Program, affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The subjects covered in each semester are designed so as to equip students with modern management concepts and techniques with emphasis to relate it to real life situations. The first year consists of core courses. The second year consists of a few core courses and several elective courses.
- Duration: 2 Years (Four semesters)
- Managing Social Project, a field course in the first year
- Summer Project Duration: 8-10 Weeks
- Dissertation in the second year
Specializations are offered in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
The main pedagogical methods are lectures, case studies and project work. These methods are further augmented by role-plays, group discussions and movie screenings and the actual mix varies with the nature of a course. To ensure effective learning, the Institute leverages these latest technologies to make teaching-learning process more experiential and participate.
Additionally, interaction with industry experts, live projects, innovation workshops, participation in Conclaves and learning through co-curricular activities gives a feel of the real world which encourages active learning for better a foundation. The pedagogy ensures that analytical skills are developed through concepts and practice, which help the students hone their decision making skills.
- To provide the quality education in the area of management.
- To inculcate entrepreneurship skill among the students so that they can create enough job opportunity in the market.
- To develop leadership skill among them so that they can handle the problems effectively of the organisation.
- To provide students with qualitative & qualitative managerial tools to identify, analyse and create business opportunity for the benefit of society.
- Close relationship with the corporate world in the delivery of the programme
- Balance between conceptual frameworks and industry practices
- Unique field courses on Managing Social Projects and Dissertation Project
- Case study method and project work as main pedagogical tools
- Special emphasis on the development of soft skills, such as communication, leadership, teamwork, achievement orientation and creativity.
After going through the programme, the students should be able to:
- Use relevant conceptual frame works and best management practices.
- Scan socio-economic-technical, political-ecological-legal environment at national and international levels affecting organizations
- Make effective decisions.
- Demonstrate effective leadership, team working and entrepreneurial skill.
- Act as a socially responsible management professional.
- Students will able to understand the impact of system solutions in a contemporary, global, economical, environmental, and societal context for sustainable development.
- Able to function professionally with ethical responsibility as an individual as well as in multidisciplinary teams with positive attitude.
- Able to synthesize the knowledge, skills, and tools acquired in the program, for the benefit of business organization.
- Able to excel in their chosen career paths, by learning on how to live, adapt and manage business environmental change.
- Able to reflect upon and explore business problems in depth, to develop informed managerial decisions, and to demonstrate ability to pursue new knowledge necessary to succeed in dynamics business environment.
Faculty & Staff
|DR BHAVNA AGARWAL||DIRECTOR|
|DR NIDHI SINGHAL||HR MANAGER|
|Dr. SONIKA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|MR. AMARJEET CHAUHAN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Ms. ILA RAI||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Mr AMAR JEET CHAUHAN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Ms. NIDHI SHARMA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Ms. NUPUR GUPTA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Dr. PRACHI NAGAR||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Dr. RUCHI SHARMA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Ms. MADHURI GOYAL||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Ms. POOJA NEEMEY||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|MR. MUNNA MISHRA||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|