|No. Of Seats|
|BBA ( Affiliated with GGSIP university, New Delhi)||120|
|BCA ( Affiliated with GGSIP university, New Delhi)||60|
|M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Chemistry||18|
The admission process followed at Sanskar Educational Group is very simple and quick. Students who are interested in taking admission in Sanskar Educational Group or want to seek more info about the institute are encouraged to contact our admission coordinator at 7251000105/106/107 Students can also send us an email at : email@example.com.
Our admission coordinator will be very happy to hear from you and assist you in making right career choice.
SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION AND DURING COURSE
One time Scholarship at the time of admission on the basis of Class – 12 Baord Examination Results
Class XII %age (Equal & Above) – B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Pharm
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Class XII %age (Equal & Above) – B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Pharm
- Candidiate will be entitled to avail this scholarship only on SEG Norm Fee Structure
Scholarship for ALL SEG Students during the Course (2nd Year Onward)
- Scholarship cheque will be issued only after clearance of dues till date.
- Scholarship scheme is not linked with discount scheme.
- The Examination fee for GATE/CAT/GPAT (as applicable) will be provided to all the students for IV year .
- GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be given a scholarship of Rs. 8000 from AICTE if they persue M.Tech/M.Pharma.
- These Exams are important for Effective Placement of the students ,since almost all the Public Sector Undertaking (PSU’s) require the GATE score for employment .
- Higher Education in Institutes of National importance like IIT’s/IIM’s/NIT’s require the valid score of the above mentioned exams.